Saturday, December 6, 2008

Never work with children or animals.

I had to go away unexpectedly, plus I've been flat out getting WAHMtique up and running but it's finally here!
I had a fun time getting modelled photos of the fairy outfit, hence the title. I'm going to be self-indulgent and put lots of photos of my little girl in, and I have photos of them in their Christmas outfits to add later as well. But this is what a photo shoot with a 3 year old looks like!

Told her to run around. Great action shot, but doesn't show the outfit very well. Actually I have a whole series of photos as she ran round and round me in a circle which look pretty weird, so this one I told her to run straight to me.

Told her to stand still, hmmm, not very happy about it.

So just run around and have a good time, which means

blurs,

and near misses,

and shots taken at just the wrong time.

Let's get some standing still.

Don't forget the baby climbing up my leg while I'm taking the photos (that's my excuse).

But my gorgeous girl had a good time.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hehehe sorry I shouldn’t laugh, I so understand you pain, today I tried so hard to capture a tranquil moment of Aden, in Grandma’s paddock. It was all too hard, with DH helping waving tree branches so Aden would look in my direction ( who said I needed help?)

Are you using any of these shots or did you try again. I quite like the first two.

Deb said...

I used some others taken in the same session. I love digital cameras, you can just keep snapping away until you get something useable :)

Cathy said...

I caught up on your other blog and seen a few other pics cute!